The Exhibition

I decided to craft my exhibition around three series of works: sanded photographic contact prints, large format serigraphs on mylar, and an artist book with viewing desk.

Because all works in this exhibition (and my research for the past few years) have their beginnings from the family photo archive that I have inherited, I felt it was important to have some of the original prints in the exhibition both as finished works and as context for the other works.


The Sanded Photographs:



Moored, Sanded Photographic Print, 2015

Silver Fog, Sanded Photographic Print, 2016



The Serigraphs:

Anonymous Fisherman, Serigraph on Mylar, 2015


The Artist Book:


Repoussé - artist book of trading cards

Repoussé, viewers rearranging the order and narrative 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sanded Photographic Prints